Dark Romance: Hunchback of Notre-Dame Collector's Edition spel download voor pc
This game is English only.Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers. Domini Games proudly brings you the latest thrilling installment of the Dark Romance series! The dangerous criminal Quasimodo is on the loose! Rumor has it that he’s hunting the beautiful dancer Esmeralda, and the Cardinal has entrusted you with his arrest. But there’s more to this tale than meets this eye. It’s up to you and Esmeralda to work together and find out who’s playing with magic to save the city before it’s too late. Do you have what it takes? See what our Beta testers had to say: “Yet another great game in the Dark Romance series! I love switching between the two characters - it adds a nice change of pace and additional challenges. I always appreciate the ability to choose easy or hard mode for each mini-game and whether I would rather play hidden-object or match-3. Tons of collectibles too! Definitely looking forward to this game being released as a CE!” - beta tester “A beautiful game that reaffirms the magic of a classic and well-loved story. Domini is definitely in the Top League of game makers, continuing their magical way of merging puzzles and mini-games with the storyline in a way that enhances rather than distracts. Each new episode of their series stands taller than the last, and I look forward to each one.” - beta tester 
Dark Romance: Hunchback of Notre-Dame Collector's Edition:
- Your true heritage is revealed, putting you and your mother in mortal danger from a powerful enemy!
- Replay your favorite HOPs and mini-games, earn Achievements, read your Tarot Cards, and trade your golden rings for costumes to beautify your Boudoir!
- Download unique artwork, original music, concepts, and wallpapers!
- Get help along the way from the Strategy Guide!
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
- Op kwaliteit getest en virusvrij.
- Geen advertenties, geen adware, geen spyware.